We have a full range of services to help you buy, sell, service or move your caravan.
Why sign up to our brokerage Scheme?
- Free listing on our website
- Our showroom is open 6 days a week and located in a prime spot for passing trade
- We are an established reputable family run business offering a first class quality sales and service
- We are in a prime location with lots of passing trade
- Our social media has hundreds of hits daily and thousands when we have promotion
- Third party advertising including Caravan Club, Caravan Magazines, local newpapers and online
- We have knowledgeable staff at hand to assist with customer questions
- Security of working with a reputable and well respected company
- Part Exchanges are accepted and Finance is available (subject to status)
- All major Debit/Credit cards are accepted
The added benefit!
- You don’t have to deal with strangers knocking on your door
- You don’t have to deal with telephone calls especially evening calls!
- There are no telephone canvassers for you to deal with
- You don’t have to deal with time-wasters
- There are no comebacks after the sale as all warranty is covered by A & B Caravans
- We are here ready and waiting for you to take the next step – just give us a call
Sell your caravan in 4 easy steps!
You can telephone us with the make, model and year of caravan and we will give you an estimated valuation.
Simply bring your caravan in to our sales site and we will inspect it and confirm or amend the valuation there and then.
We will agree a return value (this will be paid 28 days after the caravan has been sold and all monies received). If lower offers are received and we think it might be worth considering, we will give you a call and let you decide whether or not to accept the offer.
Simply sit back wait for the results! We do everything else so there is absolutely no hassle for you.
Should you wish to cancel the agreement, all we ask is that you make a one off payment of £300.00 to cover costs which have already been incurred, i.e. valeting, advertising, inspection, etc. although please bear in mind that once we have received a deposit we have entered into an agreement so you can not cancel.